- Dynalign sight picture technology - Ultradyne exclusive alignment for accurate and immediate acquisition
- One-handed deployment and stowage - Positive detent allows operation without manipulation of buttons or latches
- Interchangeable aperture - Spare aperture conveniently threads into windage knob until needed
- Fits all standard 1913 picatinny rail
- Material: 6061 Aluminum with 416 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Weight: 1.87 oz.
- Height above rail (folded): 0.5"
- Length (folded): 2.33"
- Aperture: Threaded Ghost Ring and 0.070 spare aperture ring
- Windage: 40 MOA Total (1/2 MOA per click)
- Any firearm with top Picatinny top rail
**Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- 1x Ultradyne C2 Flip-Up Rear Sight
- 1x 0.07" Aperture Ring (Installed)