- Dynalign sight picture technology - Ultradyne exclusive alignment for accurate and immediate acquisition
- One-handed deployment and stowage - Positive detent allows operation without manipulation of buttons or latches
- Interchangeable aperture - Spare aperture conveniently threads into windage knob until needed
- Fits all standard 1913 picatinny rail
- Material: 6061 Aluminum with 416 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Weight: 1.87 oz.
- Height above rail (folded): 0.5"
- Length (folded): 2.33"
- Aperture: Threaded Ghost Ring and 0.070 spare aperture ring
- Windage: 40 MOA Total (1/2 MOA per click)
- Any firearm with top Picatinny top rail
**Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- 1x Ultradyne C2 Flip-Up Rear Sight
- 1x 0.07" Aperture Ring (Installed)
The Ultradyne C2 rear sight was designed to support accuracy and be compact without sacrificing quality or the tactical features you want.
Durable and Versatile, This Ultradyne Sight Does Not Disappoint
Just because the Ultradyne C2 rear sight has a sleek design, it does not mean that it falls short of the Ultradyne quality you have expected. The C2 rear sight is made of CNC machined 416 SS and aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum strength.
The windage knob on the C2 rear sight offers storage for the interchangeable .070 aperture; simply thread it onto the windage knob when it is not in use.
Ultradyne's Exclusive Design Improves Accuracy and Efficiency
Ultradyne's exclusive Dynalign Sight Picture Technology contributes to efficient target alignment and acquisition, ideal for high-pressure situations such as personal defense or competitive shooting.
The Ultradyne C2 rear sight can be deployed with one hand; there are no convoluted latches or buttons involved to slow you down.