MPN: UD10014 / UD11121
- Windage adjustable for zeroing - regain full range of rear windage adjustment and guarantee center-zero operation
- Tool-less elevation adjustment - make hassle-free adjustments anywhere, anytime
- Multiple front sight pin options - available in 12 MOA aperture and traditional blade style post
- Dynalign sight picture technology - Ultradyne exclusive alignment for accurate and immediate acquisition
- One-handed deployment and stowage - Positive detent allows operation without manipulation of buttons or latches
- Interchangeable aperture - Spare aperture conveniently threads into windage knob until needed
- Fits all standard 1913 picatinny rail
- Material: 6061 Aluminum with 416 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Front Sight: 1.52 oz.
- Rear Sight: 1.87 oz.
- Height above rail (folded):
- Front Sight: 0.5"
- Rear Sight: 0.5"
- Length (folded):
- Front Sight: 2"
- Rear Sight: 2.33"
- Front Sight Post: 12 MOA aperture or Blade post
- Rear Aperture: Threaded Ghost Ring and 0.070 spare aperture ring
- Windage: 40 MOA Total (1/2 MOA per click)
- Elevation: 0.36 MOA per click
- Any firearm with top Picatinny top rail
**Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- 1x Ultradyne C2 Flip-Up Front Sight
- 1x Ultradyne C2 Flip-Up Rear Sight
The Ultradyne C2 Sights offer you the tactical benefits you need to maintain your defense readiness.
Improve Your Accuracy With The Ultradyne C2 Sights
Ultradyne iron sights contribute to improved accuracy with their easy-to-customize design. The C2 sight combination features a dual aperture system strategically engineered to allow you to completely view your target for maximum efficiency of target location without hindering your vision.
The elevation and the windage of the Ultradyne iron sights can be adjusted to your specific needs. Elevation adjustments do not require special tools, making these sights easy to work with at the shooting range or in the field.
Ultradyne Iron Sights Are Durable, Light Weight, and Versatile
Ultradyne C2 Sights were strategically designed to offer a plethora of tactical benefits. Machined from 416 SS and aircraft-grade aluminum, these sights are durable yet lightweight.
These sights are compatible with standard 1913 Picatinny rails.
These sights can be used with one hand; no manipulation is needed, making them easy to use in high-pressure situations such as shooting competitions or self-defense.