MPN: UD10014 / UD11121
- Windage adjustable for zeroing - regain full range of rear windage adjustment and guarantee center-zero operation
- Tool-less elevation adjustment - make hassle-free adjustments anywhere, anytime
- Multiple front sight pin options - available in 12 MOA aperture and traditional blade style post
- Dynalign sight picture technology - Ultradyne exclusive alignment for accurate and immediate acquisition
- One-handed deployment and stowage - Positive detent allows operation without manipulation of buttons or latches
- Interchangeable aperture - Spare aperture conveniently threads into windage knob until needed
- Fits all standard 1913 picatinny rail
- Material: 6061 Aluminum with 416 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Front Sight: 1.52 oz.
- Rear Sight: 1.87 oz.
- Height above rail (folded):
- Front Sight: 0.5"
- Rear Sight: 0.5"
- Length (folded):
- Front Sight: 2"
- Rear Sight: 2.33"
- Front Sight Post: 12 MOA aperture or Blade post
- Rear Aperture: Threaded Ghost Ring and 0.070 spare aperture ring
- Windage: 40 MOA Total (1/2 MOA per click)
- Elevation: 0.36 MOA per click
- Any firearm with top Picatinny top rail
**Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- 1x Ultradyne C2 Flip-Up Front Sight
- 1x Ultradyne C2 Flip-Up Rear Sight