- Pocket sized index (or thumb) finger trainer
- Average pull weight of 2 lbs. 2 oz.
- Ambidextrous for either right or left hand
- Rehabilitation and prevention tool
- Tension release or fidget device
- Dog training clicker for positive reinforcement
- EveryDay Carry (EDC) on a keychain or lanyard
*This is only a novelty index finger trainer and not to be used to imitate a real weapon.
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Length: 0.52"
- Width: 6.95"
- Height: 4.18"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- 1x Strike Clicker Left Side Shell
- 1x Strike Clicker Right Side Shell
- 1x Lighter Cover Baseplate
- 1x Compression Spring
- 1x Extension Spring
- 4x Screws [M3x6mm]
- 2x Rubber Pad
Strike Industries makes loads of excellent firearm parts and accessories for shooters. However, they have some other cool products as well. One of them is their Strike Clicker, the ultimate fidget device for shooters.
It is designed to feel like a trigger and makes a positive click when you press it. It has a trigger weight of 2 lbs and 2 oz. on average. You can use it simply as a fidget device, attach a keychain or lanyard to it, and use it as an EDC Keychain. Because of its clicking sound, the Strike Clicker can also be used as a dog training clicker.
Overall, the Striker Clicker is a fun little tool you can also give as a cool gift to any of your friends who are firearm enthusiasts.