- Clear visibility to see all the moving parts of the trigger group while in motion
- Allow you to practice assemble the trigger group without taking a chance at damaging your receiver
- Enables you to demonstrate how the trigger works
- Able to dry fire the trigger without damaging the jig or other internal parts to check for functionality
- Allows you to mount the jig in a vise and adjust for trigger pull without having the rifle present
- Hammer bumper
- You can also install selector switch and pistol grip
- AR-15 trigger, hammer, safety selector switch, and pistol grip.
- 1x Strike Industries Trigger Hammer Jig
- 1x Pistol Grip Adapter
- 1x Rubber Block
- 1x Rubber Block Mounting Screw
- 2x Set Screws
- 2x Trigger Pins
*Trigger group and pistol grip are not included
Whether you’re a professional gunsmith or a weekend armorer, you know that the right tools can make or break a build. Every once in a while, a product comes around that can really be considered a game changer. The Strike Industries AR Trigger Hammer Jig is one of those helpers you’ll never want to work without once you’ve tried it.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could assemble a trigger system and test it outside the rifle it’s destined for? You could see how everything fits together in a realistic assembly rather than going by blind feel in an assembled rifle. This is what an AR Trigger Hammer Jig does for the armorer. Build your trigger, adjust it to weight, test the fit and function without scratching your rifle or risking damage to the trigger components.
Simply mount your AR-15 Trigger Jig in a vise and you can adjust and test your trigger without even having your rifle there. Take time to examine the fit of every moving part in your new trigger prior to actually dropping it in your AR build. You can even dry fire the trigger without risking breakage. For a more realistic feeling fitting experience, you can install a pistol grip and safety system and test the compatibility between your trigger and safety without having to wonder what the interaction looks like.
If you’re one of those guys who wants to tune a trigger with a little polishing, this AR-15 Trigger Jig is a dream come true. You’ll see the fit, feel that action and easily remove and reassemble parts as you make your modifications. You’ll never tune or demo a trigger without the Strike Industries AR-15 Trigger Hammer Jig again.