- Fits all Mil-Spec AR-15 buffer tubes (receiver extension)
- Snag free Design. No sharp edges prevent tangling of the rifle with the shooter's sling, molle gear, or other kit.
- Modular VBOST (Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab)
- This tab interfaces with the shooter's riggers' band or bungee to secure the weapon's sling against the stock when it is not in use. Increasingly, this is the most common application when operating inside a vehicle.
- Two different types of ambidextrous sling mounting options, including QD swivel sockets.
- Integrated color matched rubber butt pad for secure shoulder placement, along with increased durability.
- Simple modular design. 5 parts, and 1 screw allow for modular adaption of future stock options and configurations.
A buttstock is much more than a stabilizing point for the weapon. It should dampen recoil, promote a natural and comfortable shooting stance, and do it all without tacking on too much weight. It comes as no surprise that Bravo Company has engineered a stock that does all of this and more - the GunFighter MOD 0 Stock.
The polymers used in construction strike the perfect balance between strength and light weight. Annoying snag points have been eliminated from the design, giving you assurance that the weapon won't get hung up on your clothing or objects around you. A textured rubber buttpad promotes slip-free shouldering and reduces the felt recoil. You can mount your sling through the standard slot at the rear or use one of the quick detach sling mounting holes located on either side.
Another innovative feature that sets this component apart from the rest is the Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab (VBOST). The VBOST allows you to fold up and secure the sling to the stock itself when you are riding in a vehicle.
Don't let the performance of a good rifle be spoiled by an inferior stock; give it the very best with the GunFighter MOD 0 from BCM!