- Carbon fiber sleeve is tensioned in place to eliminate barrel vibration issues typically found with smaller diameter barrels
- Picatinny rail installed on the top of barrel for optics
- Picatinny rail installed on the bottom of the forend for Bi-pod or other accessories
- Breech is heat treated for added durability
- Barrel mounting hardware installed for quick and easy installation
- 1/2 x 28 threads for compensators
- Comes with thread protector
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Barrel: Stainless Steel and Carbon Fiber
- Forend: Aluminum
- Weight (with forend): 34.69 oz.
- Barrel Length: 16.94"
- Outside diameter: .925"
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"x28
- Twist Rate: 1:16"
- Ruger 10/22 Takedown
- 1x Volquartsen 10/22 UltraLite Carbon Fiber Barrel
- 1x Threaded Protector
- 1x Washer
- 1x Aluminum Forend (installed)
- 1x Picatinny Rail Section (installed)
- 1x Barrel Mounted Scope Mount (installed)
When you're ready to transform your 10/22 Takedown into a tack-driving machine, the barrel is the place to go. However, do you have any way to hold onto that fancy barrel? Volquartsen and teamed up with us here at Wing Tactical to hook you up. You can get a Volquartsen Ruger 10/22 Takedown lightweight barrel, and a wicked railed forend in a package deal. Put it with your receiver and get ready for the ride of your life.
The Best Just Got Better
This Ruger 10/22 Takedown carbon fiber barrel is a work of art. Volquartsen uses a stainless steel Ruger 10/22 Takedown barrel as a sleeve and encases it with a 21st-century carbon fiber shroud. This gives the Volquartsen Ruger 10/22 Takedown lightweight barrel the strength and dynamics of a much heavier match-grade bull barrel without the weight. The revolutionary Ruger 10/22 Takedown carbon fiber barrel gives the word precision a whole new meaning. Sporting bore dimensions that are held to within 1/10,000th from the bore to its muzzle this Ruger 10/22 Takedown barrel is a serious contender.
Unique Is an Understatement
Cradling the Ruger 10/22 Takedown threaded barrel is a forend machined out of T6 billet aluminum. It looks like a match-grade rifle from Star Wars, especially when you attach a muzzle device. However, if you don't want a suppressor on the end of your Ruger 10/22 Takedown threaded barrel you're still covered. Your new barrel comes with an attractive thread protector that will keep the threads in top-notch shape until you decide to use it. Ths Volquartsen Ruger Takedown carbon fiber barrel and forend combination is your quick remedy to scratch that match-grade itch.