MPN: BAD-EPS-AL-FDE / BAD-EPS-AL-RED
- AR15 Compatible - Fits all AR15 lower receivers with Mil-Spec .250" diameter front pivot and rear takedown pin holes
- Patent Pending Pin Head Designs - Offers significantly improved gripping surface and pull strength without using oversize heads
- Low Profile Pin Heads - Ensure low drag and never obstruct the operation. Lower profile compared to mil-spec pin heads
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible - The ETP (Enhanced Takedown Pin) head design allows unobstructed use of the right-side ambi safety selector lever
- Extended Pin Tips (+0.030" over Mil-Spec) - The added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver without undue protrusion
- Bullet Tip Guide - Features cone-shaped recesses at both pin tips to prevent accidental bullet or tool slips and reduce the chance of scratching/damaging the receiver
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Pivot Pin: 0.11 oz.
- Takedown Pin: 0.07 oz.
- Pin Diameter: ~0.248"
- 1x Aluminum Enhanced Takedown Pin
- 1x Aluminum Enhanced Pivot Pin
- 2x KNS Hardened Stainless Steel Detents
- 2x 17-7 Nickel-Plated Stainless-Steel Pin Springs
- Incompatible with the AX556
- Depending on your receiver, it may not be compatible with the KNS anti-walk sear pin without modification to the KNS anti-walk sear pin.
The Enhanced Takedown and Pivot Pin Set for the AR-15 from Battle Arms. Designed for exceptional reliability, durability, and consistent fit and functionality, this Takedown and Pivot Pin Set has multiple improved features over Mil-Spec pins.
Innovative Pin Head Design
These Pins feature an improved patent pending pin head design, offering an improved gripping surface while maintaining a low profile that doesn't get in your way like oversized pin heads. Moreover, the takedown pinhead doesn't obstruct the use of the right-side ambidextrous safety selectors despite the improved gripping surface.
These pins feature extended tips that assist in pushing them out from the left side of the receiver without unnecessary protrusion. Additionally, they have cone-shaped recesses that prevent your bullet tip or disassembly tool from slipping and damaging your rifle’s finish.