- Light weight and low-profile design
- Interchangeable finger pads
- Change magazine without shifting grip position
- Three-sided dovetail finger pad attachment mechanism
- Release magazine without changing grip or position
- Contoured for positive depression and reduced slip
- Easy drop in installation
- Available in clear aluminum, anodized black, anodized red, and Cerakoted Flat Dark Earth
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized or Cerakoted
- Weight (including button, paddle, and screws):
- Medium: 0.07 oz.
- Large: 0.1 oz.
- Finger Pad Length:
- Medium: 0.658"
- Large: 0.804"
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x Battle Arms Magazine Release Button
- 1x Battle Arms Enhanced Magazine Release Paddle
- 1x Set Screw
- 1x Allen Wrench
The Battle Arms Development Enhanced Modular Magazine Release is a unique AR 15 Extended Mag Release that will replace the Mil-Spec release on most AR 15 lower receivers regardless of manufacturer. This mag release is an aesthetically pleasing, low profile, lightweight option that you can count on to improve the performance of your custom built AR 15.
The base of the BAD-EMMR features tight tolerances that fit the standard Mil-Spec footprint and an extended finger pad that is attached in an ergonomic position. Using this enhanced release, you no longer have to change your grip to drop a magazine.
The finger pad of each BAD Enhanced Modular Magazine Release utilizes a unique dovetail attachment system that is far more secure than the standard two screw attachment configuration which often fails when another AR 15 Extended Mag Release is put to heavy use. You can count on the durability of Battle Arms Development’s revolutionary design and still enjoy the ability to change finger pads as you choose.
The BAD-EMMR is machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and is available in medium or large and three different colors. The large finger pad is approximately 1/4 longer than the medium. Both sizes are available in clear, red, and black anodized aluminum finishes.
Battle Arms Development, Inc. is a thriving young American company based in Henderson, Nevada. They take pride in innovative thinking and revolutionary product development. Get out of the box and add a little something special to your next AR-15 with a BAD Enhanced Modular Magazine Release.