- Comes with ultra-compact buffer and buffer spring
- Compatible with standard bolt carrier group. No Proprietary Bolt Carrier Group Required!
- Continuous cheek rest for stable shooting
- Two built-in non-rotating QD sling point
- Three user adjustable stock extension options:
- (2) Position quick release (straight pull to open & depress latch to close)
- (2) Position lock (depress latch to open & close)
- (5) Position lock (depress latch to each of the 5 positions)
- High impact resistant S7 tool steel guide rods
- Intelligent guide rod lock design
- Weight: 19 oz. (with Buffer and Spring)
- Buffer Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Fully collapsed: 4.8"
- Fully extended: 8.8"
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum and S7 tool steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized Black
- 5.56mm/.223 direct gas impingement AR-15 (Will also work on the 300BLK DI system as well but must have an appropriate gas port size.)
*The system should be configured, installed and function checked by a qualified gunsmith for reliable and safe operation.
*Due to the limitless possible configurations of the AR-15 rifle system from aftermarket components and the variety of ammunition used, the AR-15 may be under-gassed for the VERT buffer system. Some adjustments or modifications may be required.
*The most common adjustment if the bolt fails to lock back on the last round is to open the barrel gas port diameter to increase the gas into the system to fully cycle and compress the inner buffer spring for reliable operation. An adjustable gas block, adjustable gas key, or adjustable bolt carrier is recommended for tuning the gas system.
*The stock system performs differently suppressed and unsuppressed. The rifle may be tuned to function on one end of the spectrum or the other. Please do not expect the stock to run on the same rifle configuration between shooting suppressed vs. unsuppressed and supersonic vs. subsonic.
- 1x Battle Arms VERT Gen2 PDW Stock System
- 1x Compact Buffer Tube
- 1x Butt Plate
- 2x Guide Rods
- 1x Carbon Fiber Cheek Rest
- 1x Stock Housing
- 1x Ultra Compact Buffer
- 1x Ultra Compact Buffer Spring
If you’ve decided that your new build calls for a collapsible stock system or want to swap out your existing AR-15 stock for a PDW stock, the Battle Arms VERT Gen2 PDW Stock System may be just the component you need to complete your build.
Battle Arms VERT Gen2 PDW Stock System for CQB
The Battle Arms VERT Gen2 PDW Stock System offers the flexibility you won’t easily find in competitors’ PDW Stocks. The design of this stock allows for a continuous cheek rest, even at the full extended length of 8.8 inches. There are four user-adjustable stock extension options, so you’re sure to find a comfortable length for most shooters. While other stocks slide freely from the collapsed position, the Battle Arms VERT Gen2 PDW Stock System can be locked in place at just 4.8 inches, so you don’t have to bother with it while on the move.
Ultra-Compact Battle Arms PDW Stock
The Battle Arms VERT Gen2 PDW Stock System brings a lot to the table in a lightweight package. The VERT System weighs in at only 19 ounces, including the proprietary ultra-compact buffer and spring system, making it a complete drop-in package for the AR-15 platform. The BAD VERT is precision machined from S7 tool steel and aircraft-grade aluminum for durability without a lot of extra weight. It’s finished in Black Mil-Spec III class 2 hard anodized coating for long wear in the field without concerns about peeling or corrosion. Two stationary QD points give you the flexibility to set it up for your preferences and change on the fly.
Battle Arms Development is an American company based in Henderson, Nevada that has made it their mission to design, develop, and manufacture advanced tools and components for the small arms market and offer them at a great value.