- Preassembled with stock rear piece for rifle or registered Short-Barrel Rifle (SBR)
- Patented first-in-market Picatinny dual folding adapter with intuitive unfolding system
- Folds left or right anytime without flipping or reconfiguring hinge
- Adds [Stock] 9.18” (233.14mm) to overall weapon length
- Adds 1.02” (26.00mm) to overall weapon length in folded position
- Positive lock in the folded position, included rubber pads for folding adapter indentation to adjust desired locking tension when fully deployed
- Pull up on bar near hinge and back for quick deployment when folded
- 3-degree down tilt to help prevent interference with ejection port when folded to right side
- Mounts directly to 1913 Picatinny interface with 2 built-in locking lugs
- Ambidextrous QD sling mounting points
- Rubber anti-slip buttpad
- Steel hinge with 6061-T6 Aluminum base, adapter & strut
- Lightweight at under 10 ounces
- Modular system with interchangeable parts sold separately (strut, cheek riser, stabilizer & more)
- Hinge: Steel
- Adapter: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Stock: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
- Height: 4.56"
- Width: 2.09"
- Length: 9.43"
- Any weapon accepts 1913 Picatinny interface stock
*Many States and localities regulate the use or possession of collapsible and folding stocks. Use or possession of this product in conjunction with certain other parts may be illegal in some jurisdictions. Please ensure your use of this product complies with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations before purchase.
- 1x Strike Dual Folding Adapter
- 1x Stock with buttpad
- 4x Rubber pad (various thickness)
- 1x Torx Tool
If you’re looking for a high-end folding stock for your rifle or registered SBR, check out the Strike Dual Folding Adapter Stock. This stock can be folded on both sides without reconfiguring its hinge, making it perfect for right- and left-handed shooters.
The Perfect Rifle Accessory
This lightweight and minimalist stock is designed to be comfortable and offer stability. It features an anti-slip rubber buttpad, which helps with recoil absorption and creates a comfortable shooting experience. Moreover, this stock is a modular platform that can accommodate a wide range of separately sold accessories, like cheek risers, struts, and stabilizers.
Lock and Load with Confidence
The Strike Industries Dual Folding Stock is designed to last. It has a high-quality steel hinge with a sturdy lockup design. Moreover, its base, adapter, and strut are made from super durable 6061-T6 aluminum. As a result, the stock has a solid lockup in both folded and opened positions and feels very sturdy.
The Strike Dual Folding Adapter Stock can be mounted on your rifle using a standard 1913 Picatinny interface, and it has a pair of built-in locking lugs for added stability.
- Pressing buttons simultaneously will remove bar from hinge
- Lubrication of hinge and button components needed for routine maintenance
- Dirt and/or sand can hinder folding hinge proper operation
- Not recommended for use while mortaring firearm to clear malfunctions
- Expect wear and tear on folding locking mechanism from long term use
- Be careful, avoid fingers from getting caught during folding and unfolding process