- Preassembled as stabilizer and includes a separate stock rear piece for rifle or registered Short-Barrel Rifle (SBR)
- Patented first-in-market Picatinny dual folding adapter with intuitive unfolding system
- Folds left or right anytime without flipping or reconfiguring hinge
- Adds [Stabilizer] 9.24" (234.64mm) or [Stock] 9.18” (233.14mm) to overall weapon length
- Adds 1.02” (26.00mm) to overall weapon length in folded position
- Positive lock in the folded position, included rubber pads for folding adapter indentation to adjust desired locking tension when fully deployed
- Pull up on bar near hinge and back for quick deployment when folded
- 3-degree down tilt to help prevent interference with ejection port when folded to right side
- Mounts directly to 1913 Picatinny interface with 2 built-in locking lugs
- Single rear QD [Stabilizer] and ambidextrous QD sling mounting points [Stock]
- Rubber anti-slip buttpad [Stock]
- Steel hinge with 6061-T6 Aluminum base, adapter & strut
- Lightweight at under 10 ounces
- Modular system with interchangeable parts sold separately (strut, cheek riser, stabilizer & more)
*The Final Brace Rule has been officially published in the Federal Register and is in effect. Although Pistol Stabilizing Braces are not regulated, attaching them to a firearm could potentially make them subject to the NFA.
- Hinge: Steel
- Adapter: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Stock and Stabilizer: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Assembled w/ Stabilizer: 9.6 oz.
- Assembled w/ Stock: 9.9 oz.
- Assembled w/ Stabilizer: 5.59"
- Assembled w/ Stock: 4.56"
- Assembled w/ Stabilizer: 2.09"
- Assembled w/ Stock: 2.09"
- Assembled w/ Stabilizer: 9.47"
- Assembled w/ Stock: 9.43"
- Any weapon accepts 1913 Picatinny interface stock
*Stabilizer was designed and intended for use as a stabilizing accessory for one-handed firing along with rear QD sling attachment point for one-handed sling tension firing for stability.
*Stock was designed and intended for use with a rifle setup or registered Short-Barrel Rifle (SBR) setup.
*Many States and localities regulate the use or possession of collapsible and folding stocks. Use or possession of this product in conjunction with certain other parts may be illegal in some jurisdictions. Please ensure your use of this product complies with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations before purchase.
- 1x Strike Dual Folding Adapter
- 1x Stabilizer
- 1x Stock with buttpad
- 4x Rubber pad (various thickness)
- 1x Torx Tool
One of the best things about PDWs like AR9 pistols, the CZ scorpion, and Sig MPX is that they are very compact and easy to carry in confined spaces or store in backpacks. Such PDWs need to have a high-quality folding brace or a folding stock. This allows the shooter to use these weapons more effectively for personal defense.
The Strike Industries Dual Folding Adapter is an excellent option. This Folding Adapter comes in a brace configuration and has an additional rubber back plate that converts it into a stock for an SBR. This incredible folding stock is the first of its kind in the market and can be folded on both sides. It locks into place firmly on both sides and can be deployed instantly, making it the perfect folding stock adapter for both left and right-handed shooters.
The Strike Dual Folding Adapter can be mounted on any firearm with a 1913 Picatinny interface, and it uses a pair of built-in locking lugs to ensure that it stays in place, even under rugged use. The Strike Dual Folding Adapter also features QD sling mounting points.
This lightweight folding adapter has a lightweight metal construction. The hinge is made from steel and has an aluminum base, adapter & strut to keep the weight down while being super durable.
- Pressing buttons simultaneously will remove bar from hinge
- Lubrication of hinge and button components needed for routine maintenance
- Dirt and/or sand can hinder folding hinge proper operation
- Not recommended for use while mortaring firearm to clear malfunctions
- Expect wear and tear on folding locking mechanism from long term use
- Be careful, avoid fingers from getting caught during folding and unfolding process
*Know your local/state laws and regulations prior to purchasing this product. If you are unsure whether or not you have an assault weapon, please contact a firearms attorney. Wing Tactical LLC are not held responsible for injury or damage from inaccurate assembly, misuse, illegal use or modification of this device, nor are we held responsible for your understanding or interpretation of the laws and regulations that may apply.