- 2 in 1 design - can be used as an adjustable or fixed stock
- 3-Position adjustable
- Comes with rubber sliders for fitted feel and rattle free, rock solid lock up
- Lighter than a Mil-Spec M4 stock but 2x more durable
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on buffer tube
- Ambidextrous side latch release
- Built-in ambidextrous QD swivels socket
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Blue, and Red finish!
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodize
- Weight: 4.06 oz.
- Length: 2.68"
- Width: 1.33"
- Height: 3.67"
- Length of Pull: 10"-12"
*Due to various factors that occur during the anodization process, the color may differ between batches for this product.
- Only compatible with Strike Industries 7-Position Advanced Receiver Extension
- 1x Strike Industries Pit Stock
- 1x Fixed Position Mounting Screw
- 2x Rubber Sliders
I know that there's a place for everything and everything has a place. There's a time for long, heavy weapons. I love playing with the crazy tricked out toys that look so awesome in the movies. However, for practical use, these guns are honestly little more than eye candy. When you want to get down and dirty what do you really want? That's right, an ultra-light carbine or SBR that you can get on target as quick as a snake.
Two Becomes One, Then They're Done
The revolutionary, Strike Industries Pit Stock was designed for that sole purpose. The Pit stock system is exclusively waiting to mate with its partner. The Strike Industries Seven Position Advanced Receiver Extension is the only tube that will do for this Pit stock system, nothing else makes the grade. This lethal little Pit has a rear profile designed to bite into your battle gear, not your shoulder. The Strike Industries Pit Stock lets you and your weapon drive together, biting your targets in half.
More Performance from Less
Certainly, it could be said that an adjustable stock is fixed in place when you hit a predetermined stop. However, the Pit stock system isn't simply fixed, it can be locked down rock solid. That means you can have the luxury of a three-position adjustable set-up or a fixed stock skull basher which can be changed in minutes when you want it. The Strike Industries Pit Stock is machined from billet aluminum, which brings you strength with super lightweight. This is a minimalist, CQB stock that won't rattle or snag your gear, only your respect.