- Drop-in replacement for standard buffer and spring
- Reduce felt recoil
- Keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube
- Buffer mass is designed to stay under constant tension against the bolt carrier
- Rubber O-ring on the head of the buffer mass prevents metal on metal contact
- Made in the U.S.A.
- For A1 or A2 style stocks, Fixed Stock to Carbine Spacer is needed. (Sold separately)
- Length: 7.18"
- Actual Wight (Complete System): 7.09 oz.
- Equivalent Weight: 5.7 oz.
- AR-10 in .308 and 6.5 Creedmore with carbine-length buffer tube
One day, when we all have to grow up, there are choices to be made. Diet, exercise, and lifestyle must be changed if we want to continue living. Some choices have a great impact on our lives, even if we don’t see it at the time. While your cholesterol levels impact your health, the .308 buffer system you select impacts your life at the range. Indeed, to myself, one is just as important as the other.
Certainly, the .308 recoil spring hiding inside your buffer tube won’t help you live forever. However, it will make your life better while you’re living it. Armaspec designed their .308 buffer system to reduce felt recoil from your heavy hitting AR, and excessive wear on those expensive goodies inside your receiver. Therefore, your time behind the trigger becomes more of a pleasure than a beating. They combine the perfect .308 recoil spring with the right buffer system to give you results that you can only read about. You will experience the difference that Armaspec quality delivers with only the click of a mouse.
Everything You Know Is Wrong
Aramspec designed this component to serve as a superior, drop-in replacement for your out-dated buffer. Certainly, you expect premium components when you go for an upgrade such as this and Armaspec will deliver no less. This .308 buffer system produced by Armaspec is an exact match for your AR, you get to enjoy Mil-Spec compatibility with custom results. When you get a new buffer system form Armaspec you get consistency, without excessive wear, wrapped up in a single component that delivers without fail.