MPN: APAR308554M34 / APAR308556M34
- Caliber: .308 Win
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M5E1 Upper (DPMS High Profile) - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 20-Inch 1:10 416R Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Rifle Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- HP and MPI Tested
- Weight: ~5.57 lbs.
- Overall Length: ~29.75"
- DPMS LR-308 style lower receivers
- 1x Aero Precision M5E1 Enhanced 20" .308 SS Complete Upper Assembly
Sometimes, a 5.56 just doesn't have enough power, so a .308 AR rifle might be a better option. If you are thinking about building an AR chambered in .308 Winchester, you should consider the Aero Precision M5E1 Enhanced 20".308 SS Complete Upper Assembly.
Accurate Long Range Barrel
It comes with an HP and MPI tested 20-inch barrel that is made from 416R Stainless Steel and has a 1:10 twist rifling. The barrel has a 5/8"-24 thread pitch and comes equipped with a standard A2 style flash hider. On top of the barrel, it has a low-profile gas system with a rifle-length gas tube, which is ideal for a 20-inch long barrel.
The handguard also has a low profile and is 15 inches long. It has M-LOK slots and QD sling slots on three sides, with a full-length Picatinny rail on the top. The Aluminum handguard has a one-piece free float design and is scalloped for lower weight.
The receiver is also made from aircraft grade aluminum and has a DPMS high profile. It has a hard coat anodized finish and features a Forward Assist and Port door and M4 feed ramps for better reliability.