- Air-Blade design significantly reduces recoil and muzzle climb
- Gases are forced away from the ground reducing muzzle blast signature
- Machined from solid stainless steel
- Brakes are carefully ported to compensate torque and muzzle climb associated with left-handed and right-handed shooters, making follow up shots much quicker.
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO / .308 Win. / 300 Blackout
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride or Raw Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.14 oz.
- Length: 2"
- Outer Diameter: 0.951"
- Bore Diameter: 0.35"
- Thread: 5/8"-24
- Any .30 Cal. barrel with 5/8"x24 TPI
- 1x Juggernaut Tactical Muzzle Brake (.308/7.62)
- 1x Crush Washer
With any rifle, especially those chambered in a caliber like .308 or 7.62 NATO, recoil and muzzle rise are a massive problem, which affect the accuracy and shooting speed. The best way to fix these problems is to install a muzzle brake.
Reduces Recoil and Muzzle Climb
The Juggernaut Tactical Muzzle Brake for .30 cal rifles is an excellent way to solve these problems. It is designed with angled ports that redirect the gasses from the muzzle blast to counter the recoil impulse. The Juggernaut Tactical Muzzle Brake has three ports on both sides, and three smaller ports are 11 and 2 o'clock, which counter muzzle rise. The Air-Blade design of the Juggernaut Tactical Muzzle Brake allows it to compensate for torque and recoil associated with both left-handed and right-handed shooters.
Great Match for Your .30 Cal Rifle
The muzzle device does not have any ports on the bottom, which makes sure that there isn't any blast signature on the ground when you are shooting prone. Overall, the Juggernaut Tactical Muzzle Brake is an excellent muzzle device for your .308 AR or any other rifle chambered in .308, 7.67 NATO, or 300 Blackout.