MPN: A04634 / A04635
- Advanced Convergent-Divergent (CD) port geometry yields maximum gas dynamic efficiency allowing over 70% recoil reduction
- Safe 35-degree impingement angles prevent dangerous blowback from reaching the shooter in the event of a baffle strike
- The largest bore clearance in the industry improves forgiveness against misalignments providing maximum safety and accuracy
- Will not increase or generate secondary flash, minimizing flash related blast effects common to other devices
- Piloted drill-out ports allow customized multi-directional gas biasing to maintain a rock solid sight picture that does not move when firing
- Can be quickly installed or removed using a common adjustable wrench, or the included lightweight spanner tools
- Heat treated and stress relieved
- Made in the U.S.A
- Caliber: .308 Win / 7.62 NATO
- Muzzle Brake: 416 Stainless Steel
- Lock Nut: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black Ionbond or Matte Stainless Steel Finish
- Weight: 4.87 oz.
- Length: 2.94"
- Outer Diameter: 1.08"
- Bore Diameter: 0.359"
- Thread: 5/8-24
- 7.62mm / .308 barrel with 5/8-24 TPI
Warning: Reverse venting design may cause excessive blast/concussion on barrels shorter than 14.5" and on bullpup style rifles.
- 1x Precision Armament Hypertap Muzzle Brake (.308/7.62)
- 1x Lock Nut
- 2x Spanner Wrenches
Okay, you've decided that you need a muzzle brake. You're not thinking about some half-hearted compensator. Today, maximum results are the agenda. You want the best muzzle brake that can get. I don't fault you there. Half measures never appealed to me either. That being the case, it's time to look at the Precision Armament Hypertap muzzle brake.
You Can't Overdo It
If you look at lesser quality muzzle devices, you can see that they mean well. When you fire through a Hypertap muzzle brake, you know it means business. This business is to lessen the recoil of your rifle. The Precision Armament Hypertap muzzle brake provides a full 70-percent reduction in recoil for your .308. Furthermore, the Hypertap accomplishes this with a device that is the lightest and smallest in its class. Another benefit of recoil reduction is that your rifle stays down when you shoot. That means you can maintain a solid sight picture and get a quick follow-up shot if you need it.
High-Quality Is Obvious
When perfection is the goal, every step counts. The design and machine work for your Hypertap brake is computer controlled. However, nothing can beat an old-fashioned American craftsman at the controls. Attention to detail and quality control standards ensure that you get the best muzzle brake available. For the sake of safety, the people at Precision Armament take every precaution possible. The Precision Armament Hypertap muzzle brake has the largest bore clearance in the industry. Therefore, if anything gets a little off kilter, the bullet is still leaving your gun intact. You will be proud to have the Hypertap muzzle brake on your rifle because it looks as good as it performs.