- Air-Blade design significantly reduces recoil and muzzle climb
- Gases are forced away from the ground reducing muzzle blast signature
- Machined from solid stainless steel
- Brakes are carefully ported to compensate torque and muzzle climb associated with left-handed and right-handed shooters, making follow up shots much quicker.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Parkerized or Raw Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.46 oz.
- Length: 2"
- Outer Diameter: 0.951"
- Bore Diameter: 0.397"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any 5.56/.223 barrel with 1/2"x28 TPI
- 1x Juggernaut Tactical Muzzle Brake (5.56/.223)
- 1x Crush Washer
One of the best ways to improve the performance and accuracy of a rifle is to install a muzzle brake on it. The Juggernaut Tactical Muzzle Brake is an excellent option for any 5.56 or .223 rifle.
This muzzle brake has three large angled ports on each side, which redirect the gasses from the muzzle to decrease the perceived recoil and muzzle rise significantly. The gasses from the muzzle are also directed away from the ground so that there is no muzzle blast signature on the ground when you shore shooting prone. Overall, the port design is catered to work for both left and right-handed shooters.
The Juggernaut Tactical Muzzle Brake is machined from solid stainless steel and is available in a black polarized or raw stainless steel finish. It weighs only 3.46 ounces, is 2 inches long, and works with a 1/2"-28 thread.