- Large side ports diver gas outward for excellent recoil management
- Small top ports combat muzzle rise
- Pre-drilled hole for pin and weld (turn 14.5" barrel to over 16")
- Caliber: .30 Caliber (including 7.62 NATO / .308 Win. / 300 Blackout, etc.)
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Length: 2.5"
- Diameter: 0.993"
- Thread: 5/8"-24
- .30 Caliber barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- 1x Spikes Tactical R2 Muzzle Brake (.308/7.62)
- 1x Spike's Tactical Muzzle Alignment Set
Everyone hates recoil, but when you start working with larger caliber rifles, recoil becomes a much bigger factor in your performance in the field. An .30 caliber rifle is obviously going to buck a little harder than your average AR-15, so you may want to put some serious thought into choosing your muzzle device rather than just picking up any old can and screwing it on the end of your barrel. When you’re looking for a top performing Muzzle brake for the .308/7.62 look no further than Spikes Tactical R2 Muzzle Brake. This one will pretty much eliminate your recoil problem without putting you in the poor house.
Spike’s Quality is Second only to Their Performance
Spikes Tactical R2 Muzzle Brake takes care of recoil so can concentrate on the shot without gritting your teeth or hunting for the target on follow-up. The R2’s extra-large side ports direct gasses out to the sides, redirecting forces that would otherwise produce a pronounced kick on firing.
Quality Materials and American Craftsmanship
Each Spikes Tactical R2 Brake is machined from U.S. Sourced 416 Stainless Steel by American craftsmen who proudly stand behind every piece they produce. Each brake is threaded to 5/8 x 24 so it’s ready to apply to most .308/7.62/300BLK barrels right out of the box.
Lightweight Recoil Management
The Spikes Tactical R2 Brake weighs just 3.2 ounces, so you can put it on your favorite weapon without worrying about it throwing off your balance or adding too much weight that you just don’t need to haul.