- Optimized ports for maximum brake performance and low noise from shooters position
- 360-degree ports - no timing necessary
- Wrench flats on muzzle brake for easy installation
- Full-auto rated
- Pre-drilled 3/32" hole - can be permanently pinned and welded to 14.5" barrel to meet 16" length requirement
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: .308 Win / 7.62 NATO / 300 Blackout
- Material: Hardened steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec black finish
- Weight: 4.49 oz.
- Length: 3"
- Outer Diameter: 0.96"
- Bore Diameter: 0.36"
- Thread: 3/4"-24
- .30 Cal barrel with 3/4"-24 thread pitch
Do you love the long-range performance of your .30 caliber range beast, but not the abuse your shoulder takes? Then bring that beast to bay with the .308 muzzle brake 3/4"x24 TPI. You will enjoy high-performance, low-cost, and countless hours of shooting pleasure behind your new custom helical muzzle brake. This high-end upgrade is designed by shooters for shooters here in the good old USA.
Never Sacrifice Quality Or Performance
You may settle for store-brand groceries, but when it comes to your rifle, you have to go top shelf. When you choose the .308 muzzle brake 3/4x24 TPI you get it all, and you won’t break the bank doing it. Efficiency has been built into the design and manufacturing of your new brake. You’ll reap the rewards gained from years of experience, standing on the shoulders of giants to reach the next level. Improved design and efficiency mean a huge reduction of felt recoil and noise levels for the shooter. Custom ports have been machined equally around your new muzzle brake. This eliminates the need for timing or leveling of your muzzle brake, allowing for easy installation. Its classic black Mil-Spec finish adds the crowning touch to your new build or existing weapons platform. If full auto is your thing don’t worry this muzzle brake is built and rated to take it. One round at a time or a full mag, your Helical high-performance muzzle brake will take it all and come back for more.