- All in one muzzle device - Brake, Compensator, and Flash Hider
- Two side exhaust chambers reduce felt recoil
- Top ports minimize muzzle rise
- Front forks distort and decrease muzzle flash
- No ports at the bottom to reduce ground blast
- Pre-drilled pin hole for welding (for 14.5" barrel to meet 16" overall length)
- Comes with a crush washer
- Caliber: .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO / 300 Blackout
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Melonite
- Weight: 2.86 oz.
- Length: 2.5"
- Outer Diameter: 0.87"
- Bore Diameter: 0.33"
- Thread: 5/8"-24 TPI
- .308/300 Blackout barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- 1x SLR Rifleworks Synergy BCF .30 Cal Hybrid Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
There are way too many choices to deal with when you build a custom AR platform rifle. Unfortunately, a lot of those choices make it necessary to compromise one area of performance in favor of another. If you’re really tired of compromise, maybe it’s time to choose the SLR Rifleworks Synergy BCF .30 Cal Hybrid Muzzle Brake. You don’t have to choose between a .30 cal muzzle brake, flash hider, and compensator anymore. You can have a 5/8-24 muzzle brake, flash hider and compensator rolled into one.
SLR Rifleworks BCF Solves the Tradeoff Problem
The SLR Rifleworks Synergy BCF 30 Cal Muzzle Brake is a hybrid brake, compensator and flash hider device that is designed to deliver quality performance in the three main departments that shooters need most out of their muzzle devices.
All the Best Design Features in One Device
The top of the SLR Rifleworks BCF features the familiar ball dimpled expansion ports we’ve seen on their Synergy Compensators, while large side ports direct gasses out to the side providing the same effect as a high-quality 5/8-24 muzzle brake. It mitigates recoil so you can shoot without worrying about the kick. An extended crown features long fingers to break up the fireball created on firing, decreasing visible muzzle flash significantly. To round out the awesome design of the Synergy BCF SLR .30 cal muzzle brake they've kept the prone shooter in mind. The device has a solid floor at 6 o’clock so there will be no cloud of dust to blind you with a face full of grit and ruin your day.
How Much Better Can It Get?
All of those features come together in a quality device that touches all of the bases. How much better will you shoot when you don’t have to deal with all the abuse and extra motion that the uncontrolled .30 cal ordinarily hands out. How much faster will you be when your vision is clear and unobscured by dust printing and muzzle flash? Choose a Synergy Hybrid Comp and find out just how easy it is to give yourself an edge.