- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch GEN 2 Enhanced Quad Rail Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- HP and MPI Tested
- Weight: ~3.61 lbs.
- Length: ~24.33"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 16" M4E1 5.56 Mid-Length Upper with EQ GEN 2 Handguard
If you’re thinking about building an AR-15 that you could be proud to own, you need to check out the wide range of complete upper assemblies made by Aero Precision. Here we have their M4E1 5.56 Mid-Length Upper, which features an EQ GEN 2 Handguard.
Superior Performance, Flawless Design
This upper assembly comes with a 16-inch 5.56 NATO barrel, which is made from Mil-Spec 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel. The muzzle is also threaded with a 1/2"-28 thread pitch and comes equipped with an A2 style flash hider.
The gas system on this upper assembly used a mid-length gas tube, which offers excellent performance with the 16-inch barrel. It has a low-profile gas block, which is accommodated inside the low-profile EQ handguard.
The Enhanced Quad Rail handguard is 15 inches long and offers a lot of real estate for mounting accessories with its 1913 Picatinny rails. The handguard also comes with 3 QD sling slots at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions.
Built to Last
This upper assembly used the Aero Precision M4E1 upper receiver. Made from 7075-T6 aluminum, this upper receiver is super durable, and it also has a Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized finish for longevity. The receiver features a standard forward assist and has M4 feed ramps for better ammunition feeding performance.
The Aero Precision 16" M4E1 5.56 Mid-Length Upper is an excellent option for any AR-15 build. Additionally, like all Aero Precision products, its parts are HPT and MPI tested to ensure durability.