MPN: APAR712105M7 / APAR712705M7
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper (No Forward Assist) - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch ATLAS S-ONE or R-ONE Handguard of choice
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- HP and MPI tested
*This upper assembly does not come with Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle
*ATLAS S-ONE Handguard: Front and rear picatinny rail section. Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction.
*ATLAS R-ONE Handguard: Full top picatinny rail
- Weight: ~3.14 lbs.
- Length: ~24.4"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 16" M4E1 5.56 Mid-Length No Forward Assist Complete Upper
One of the biggest discussions between AR enthusiasts is whether forward assists are functional or not. Well, if you are someone who says that they aren't, and want a minimalist supper receiver assembly, then the M4E1 5.56 Mid-Length No Forward Assist Complete Upper is ideal for you.
This Upper assembly comes with a CMV steel barrel that is 16 inches long and is both HP and MPI tested to find minor imperfections. The barrel is chambered for 5.56 and has a 1/2"-28 thread pitch. It comes equipped with an A2-style flash hider. The gas system consists of a low-profile gas block with a mid-length gas tube.
When it comes to the handguard, you can choose between the ATLAS S-One or R-One free-float handguards, both of which are made from aluminum with a one-piece design and have M-Lok slots, with scalloped rails. The S-One has a small section of Picatinny rail on the top for sights, whereas the R-One has a full-length Pic Rail.
The receiver is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum and does not feature a forward assist. It does, however, have a port door, and features M4 feed ramps as well.