- True ambidextrous design - works well for both left and right-handed shooters
- Aggressive extended latch for positive engagement under any weather
- Perfect M&P 15-22 charging handle replacement
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 1.23 oz.
- S&W M&P 15-22
The Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22 rifle is easily one of the most fun firearms you can take to the range. If you own one of these rifles, you’d agree that they are extremely fun to shoot, and since it is chambered in .22LR, it is also quite budget-friendly.
Though the Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22 is a fun rifle to shoot, you can significantly improve its soothing experience by installing an enhanced charging handle. The Next Level Armament M&P 15-22 Ambi Charging Handle is an excellent option. This charging handle is designed to be truly ambidextrous, and it is easy to use for both left and right-handed shooters. Additionally, it has extended latches that allow easy and positive engagement even if you are wearing gloves or have wet hands.
The charging handle is made from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum, which is super durable. In addition, it comes with a Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized finish and allows for a smooth and fun shooting experience.