MPN: NLX702 / NLX707
- True ambidextrous design - works well for both left and right-handed shooters
- Aggressive extended latch for positive engagement under any weather
- Lifter block reduces the play between the charging handle and the receiver
- Made in U.S.A.
- Charging Handle: Aircraft Grade 7075 Aluminum
- Lifter Block: 4140PH Steel
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Lifter Block: Black Nitride
- Charging Handle: 1.31 oz.
- Lifter Block: 0.81 oz.
- SIG SAUER MPX
- 1x Next Level Armament NLA Sig MPX Ambi Charging Handle
- 1x Lifter Block (Optional)
One of the most underrated upgrades you can make to your AR-style firearm is installing a new charging handle. This can greatly improve the ergonomics of your firearm and make it significantly more efficient to shoot.
Next Level Armament is known for making some excellent firearms parts and accessories, and their NLA Ambi Charging Handle for the Sig MPX is one of their best products.
This enhanced chagrin handle comes with extended ambidextrous latches, which makes it very easy for both right and left-handed shooters to engage the charging handle. Moreover, this charging handle also comes with a Next Level Armament Lifter Block. This small block replaces the factory block piece on your Sig MPX and gives the NLA ambi charging handle a better fit. It significantly decreases the up-and-down play between the charging handle and receiver, resulting in a much more ergonomic and smooth user experience.
The Next Level Armament NLA Sig MPX Ambi Charging Handle is made from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum. It has a solid construction and comes with a Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized finish. It is an excellent upgrade for your Sig MPX Carbine or rifle.