- Heavy-duty side-folding mechanism constructed from 4140 steel
- Full-length locking lug for maximum strength
- Solid positive lock up in both positions
- Steel clamp with large surface engagement
- Can be configured to right or left folding
- Decrease the weapon's overall length, and make it easier to carry or store
- Modular design can accommodate different stock attachments
- Allows attachment of Mil-Spec buffer tube
- Adds 2.5 inches to firearm length in the open position
- Adds 0.75 inches to firearm length in the folded position
- Complete assembly weight: 8.4 oz.
- Steel parts are mag phosphate finished
- 100% made in the USA
- Material: 4140 Steel
- Finish: Phosphate
- Weight: 8.4 oz.
- Outer Diameter: 1.4"
- Length: 2.45"
- Mil-Spec AR buffer tube
- Any weapon accepts 1913 Picatinny interface stock such as the Sig MPX/MCX
*Many States and localities regulate the use or possession of collapsible and folding stocks. Use or possession of this product in conjunction with certain other parts may be illegal in some jurisdictions. Please ensure your use of this product complies with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations before purchase.
- 1x Midwest Industries Side Folding with Buffer Tube Adaptor
- 1x Set Screw
- 3x Allen Wrenches
The Midwest Industries folding stock adaptor provides the tactical benefits and durability that serious shooters need in aftermarket parts.
Tactical Benefits Shooters Need
This adaptor may be folded right or left as needed. The folding stock adapter's design allows for the attachment of a Mil-Spec buffer tube and is ideal for adding attachments to fulfill your individual needs.
Made For Durability
Midwest Industries knows that you value durability, and they deliver this in the design of their adapter.
They selected highly capable 4140 steel, then coated with a hard coat anodized mag phosphate finish to offer maximum protection.
To support the tactical needs of their customers, they designed a lug lock which stretches the full possible length, as well as a resilient folding mechanism.
You will receive three Allen wrenches with your adapter purchase to make the installation process more efficient.
Important: investigate your local regulations and laws prior to purchase. Depending on your local regulations or laws, this adapter may not be used with certain parts.