- Adjustable polymer cheek piece for comfortable use with all users
- Adjustable butt pad for increased usability with plate carriers or heavy gear
- Heavy-duty side-folding mechanism constructed from 4140 heat treated steel
- Compatible with firearms that include 1913 rail adaptor
- Reversable design for left-handed shooters
- Full-length locking lug for maximum strength
- Solid positive lock up in both positions
- Steel clamp with large surface engagement
- Can be configured to right or left folding
- Features 4 QD sling sockets
- Adds 8.5” to overall firearm length
- Adds 0.75” to the length of the firearm in the folded position
- Constructed of high strength polymer, aluminum, and steel components
- Made in the USA
- Side Folding Adapter: 4140 Steel
- Stock: 6061 Aluminum
- Cheek Piece: Polymer
- Buttpad: Rubber
- Side Folding Adapter: Phosphate
- Stock: Anodized
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Height: 4.9"
- Width: 1.66"
- Length: 8.5"
- Any weapon accepts 1913 Picatinny interface stock such as the Sig MPX/MCX
*Many States and localities regulate the use or possession of collapsible and folding stocks. Use or possession of this product in conjunction with certain other parts may be illegal in some jurisdictions. Please ensure your use of this product complies with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations before purchase.
- 1x Midwest Industries Alpha Series Side Folding Fixed Beam
- 1x Cheek Piece
- 2x Cheek Piece Mounting Screws
- 1x Stock with Rubber Buttpad
- 2x Stock Mounting Screws
- 3x Allen Wrenches
One of the best features any PDW or self-defense rifle can have is a folding stock. It can help make the firearm more maneuverable in tight spaces and much easier to travel with.
The Midwest Industries Alpha Series Side Folding Fixed Beam Stock is an excellent option that offers a solid combination of comfort, adjustability, ergonomics, and foldability.
The Best of Comfort, Adjustability, and Ergonomics
This simple yet very durable folding stock can be mounted on any firearm that supports a 1913 Picatinny interface stock. It features an adjustable polymer cheekpiece, which allows for a comfortable cheek weld, and an adjustable rubber butt pad, which increases usability with armor and helps with recoil management.
Heavy-Duty Side-Folding Mechanism and QD Sling Sockets
This stock has a heavy-duty side-folding mechanism constructed from 4140 heat-treated steel. The stock can be configured to be folded on both sides and offer a solid and positive lock-up in both folded and unfolded positions.
The Midwest Industries Alpha Series Side Folding Fixed Beam Stock also comes with 4 QD sling sockets. It is constructed with high-quality materials, entirely in the USA.