- No-compromise, feature-packed stabilizer at an affordable price point
- Comfortable cheek-weld and stabilizing interface
- Sleek, ultra-lightweight, and rock solid
- Build-in sling loop and QD swivel mounting points
*Customer is responsible for being aware of their state’s laws regarding the use of this product. Modifying or redesigning the Stabilizer may be subject to NFA regulation and is not recommended..
- Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Length: 6.5"
- Width: 1.53"
- Inner Diameter: 1.25"
- Strike Industries Slick buffer tubes (CARPRE / SPRE) and other pistol buffer tubes with a 1.25" outer diameter.
- 1x Strike Industries AR Pistol Stabilizer
- 1x Locking Set Screw (recommended torque value is 25 in. lbs. maximum)
Have you been wanting to try out an AR pistol buffer tube stabilizer on your AR pistol, but you need to make your car payment instead? Well, join the crowd. Why in the world does such a simple little thing have to cost so much? When you boil it down to what it is that you need in a pistol stabilizer, it doesn't have to cost so much. However, an AR pistol buffer tube stabilizer still has to do its job.
Is It A Toy or A Tool?
For those who have the means, buying another cool gadget for their AR is all well and good. Perhaps you really have to have it for your job and that's okay too. For those of us who don't want to shell out a bazillion dollars, there is an answer. The Strike Industries AR Pistol Stabilizer gives you everything you need at a fraction of the price.
Spartans Meet The Space-Age
First of all, the Strike Industries AR Pistol Stabilizer is crazy lightweight. Yet still, it is super-strong. How would you feel if you had bought a high-dollar AR pistol buffer tube stabilizer, and it rattles around on the back of your AR pistol? You won't have that problem when you get a Strike Industries AR Pistol Stabilizer. No way, they use a set-screw to lock her down tight, just the way you want it. Strike Industries designed in a pair of ambidextrous QD sling mount cups, just where you would have put them. Keeping with a sleek, minimalistic, Spartan design, it has no place to snag on your gear. Solid equipment at a reasonable price, that's what you get with Strike.