MPN: APAR700702M4 / APAR700302M4
- Caliber: .300 Blackout
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 9.19-Inch ATLAS S-ONE or R-ONE Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 10" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Pistol-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
*This upper assembly does not come with Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: 2.68 lbs.
- Length: 18.31"
- 1x Aero Precision M4E1 10" 300 Blackout Complete Upper Assembly
If you need a complete upper assembly for your AR-15 in .300 Blackout, this M4E1 300 Blackout Upper by Aero Precision is for you.
The Aero Precision M4E1 upper receiver is seamlessly connected to the top rails of the ATLAS handguard for stellar performance during extended shooting and is made from 7075-T6 aluminum for longevity and durability. Made to standards higher than military requirements, this upper will give your rifle that coveted “edge.” The handguard features M-LOK slots at three, six and nine o’clock positions, while the top Picatinny rail sections provides ample room for your accessories.
The Crome Moly Vanadium .300 Blackout barrel underwent a rigorous examination that included four separate tests before it was given the green light to be packaged up and sent out. Because of Aero’ commitment to excellence, this 10” barrel will last you for many years of shooting pleasure.
This Aero Precision 300 Blackout upper does not come with bolt carrier group and charging handle, so you can choose the BCG and charging handle that you want without wasting money. Don’t skimp when it comes to your 10" 300 Blackout upper. Purchase from a trusted brand to ensure reliable operation when it matters most!
What is 300 Blackout? What are the benefits of the 300 Blackout cartridge? For more information about the 300 Blackout cartridge, please look at "What to Know about 300 Blackout".