- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 10.3-Inch R-ONE M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: VG6 Gamma 556 Muzzle Brake (Pre-drilled hole for pinning and welding)
- Barrel: 11.5" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Carbine Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Aero Precision Black Nitride 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambidextrous Charging Handle (Large Latch)
- HP and MPI Tested
- Government Profile
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~3.46 lbs.
- Length: ~20"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 11.5" M4E1 5.56 Complete Upper Assembly with VG6 Gamma
- 1x Aero Precision Black Nitride 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group
- 1x Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambidextrous Charging Handle (Large Latch)
Very few firearms can match the supremacy of a short-barreled AR-15 rifle or pistol when it comes to Personal Defense. If you are looking to build an AR-15 PDW, you need to check out the M4E1 5.56 Complete Upper Assembly from Aero Precision.
This upper comes with an 11.5-inch short barrel, which is made from 4150 CMV steel. Chrome Moly Vanadium (CMV) Steel is stronger than standard steel, offers better performance at extreme temperatures, and improves corrosion resistance. The barrel has a 1:7 twist rifling profile, which offers excellent stabilization with a wide range of 5.56 cartridges. This threaded barrel comes with a VG6 Gamma Muzzle Brake, which helps decrease the muzzle rise and recoil generated because of the shorter barrel and helps you shoot your firearm more effectively.
The handguard on this upper assembly is the Aero Precision R-ONE M-LOK Handguard. It is made from aluminum and features M-LOK slots on the sides and the bottom, with a full-length Picatinny rail on the top for mounting optics and sights.
The M4E1 5.56 Complete Upper Receiver is made from 7075-T6 aluminum and has a type III class 2 hardcoat anodized finish. It comes with an Aero Precision Black Nitride 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group. This bolt carrier group has an M16 profile and a smooth Black Nitride finish, which decreases friction and makes the rifle smoother to shoot. This complete upper assembly also includes an Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambidextrous Charging Handle, which has an extended latch for easy manipulation.