- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- Weight: 3.45 lbs.
- Length: ~24.4"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 16" 5.56 M4E1 Enhanced Complete Upper Assembly
If you are looking to build an all-purpose AR-15 that can be used for self-defense, range shooting, and competition, the Aero Precision 16" 5.56 M4E1 Enhanced Complete Upper Assembly is an excellent option. It includes a 16-inch barrel, modern handguard, high-quality receiver, and a low-profile gas system.
Made From High-Quality Material
The barrel is made from Mil-Spec CMV (Chrome Moly Vanadium) steel, which increases its strength, and high-temperature resistance as well. The barrel is also QPQ coated for longevity. The barrel has a 1/2"-28 thread pitch and comes with an A2 style flash hider.
The handguard on this upper assembly is an Aero Precision 15-Inch Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard. It has M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock, and a full-length Picatinny rail on top. The handguard is firmly mounted on the receiver with its built-in anti-rotation table and one-piece design and offers an excellent platform for mounting accessories and optics.
The receiver itself is forged from Aircraft grade aluminum and is very lightweight. It has a forward assist and a port door and features M4 feed ramps for better reliability. It is the perfect option for an all-purpose AR-15 build.