MPN: APAR640221M2 / APAR640222M2
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized or Cerakoted Flat Dark Earth
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 9.3-Inch Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 10.5" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Pistol Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- MPI and HP Tested
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~2.66 lbs.
- Length: ~18.95"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 10.5" 5.56 M4E1 Enhanced Complete Upper Assembly
If you need a complete upper assembly to create your brand-new AR15, check out the 10.5" 5.56 M4E1 Enhanced Complete Upper Assembly by Aero Precision. As with all your gun parts, you know that you need to “invest in the best” to ensure many years of shooting pleasure.
This assembly's M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver is made from 7075-T6 aluminum for strength and durability. The carbine configuration of the upper receiver offers easy handling. The handguard mount is precision-machined into the upper to ensure strength and help maintain accuracy during intense shooting.
The Enhanced Handguard has a flat bottom surface to facilitate shooting from objects such as barricades or rest. The full-length Mil-Spec Picatinny rail provides plenty of space for all those accessories, while the M-LOK slots permit you to add more rail sections if needed.
The 5.56 barrel was painstakingly machined from Chrome Moly Vanadium steel and received a Magnetic Particle Inspection and High-Pressure Testing before it was released for purchase. Order your M4E1 Enhanced Complete Upper Assembly today for the shooting experience of a lifetime.