- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch Gen 2 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 20" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Rifle Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- HP and MPI Tested
- Weight: 3.94 lbs.
- Length: ~28.5"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 20" 5.56 M4E1 Enhanced Complete Upper Assembly
Choosing your own upper assembly puts you in even more control of your firearm. Whether you’re looking for a way to build your own firearm from scratch or simply want to customize your existing weapon, choosing an Aero Precision 20-inch upper gives you even more control over how your gun looks and operates. The Aero Precision 20-inch uppers guarantees that you’ll have durable, reliable accessories on your firearm.
How It’s Made
To combine a stylish look with the functionality you need from your gun, Aero Precision made sure that its 20-inch uppers are coated with a Type III Class 2 Hard Adonized Finish. This ensures that your weapon not only has the sleek, polished look you’re going for but also that you don’t have to worry about scuffs, scratches, and dings that are a part of gun ownership. Functionality and style are the goals, and that’s what Aero Precision provides.
Why You Need One
As a firearm enthusiast, you want to have as much control as possible over how your gun works and looks, which is why you need one of our high-end upper assemblies. Its 28.5-inch length and 3.94-pound weight ensure that it won’t weigh your gun down, leaving you in total control while still providing the tactical look that most shooters are looking for today.