- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: ATLAS R-ONE Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- HP and MPI Tested
*ATLAS S-ONE Handguard: Front and rear picatinny rail section. Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction.
*ATLAS R-ONE Handguard: Full top picatinny rail
- Weight: 3.31 lbs.
- Length: 24.33"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 16" M4E1 5.56 Flat Dark Earth Mid-Length Complete Upper
Like every gun-slinging joe, you too want an AR chambered in 5.56. An AR build with Aero Precision 16” upper will fulfill all your hunting, close-quarter combat, home defense, and target practice exigencies.
Precision and Quality with Affordability
5.56 already has a lower recoil compared to bigger rounds; the mid-length gas tube and low-profile gas block add to better gas dissipation and lower recoil. The M4 feed ramps aid in a reliable chambering of the rounds, and impeccable engineering gives your perfect shots every time.
The barrel is QPQ coated and made of CMV steel. On top of that, it is High-Pressure tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected after firing a higher pressure 5.56 round to ensure quality.
Atlas M-LOK Handguard
Slim profile, lightweight and versatile, these are the features that attract many gun enthusiasts to the Atlas M-LOK handguard. Barrel harmonics affecting your sights is a thing of the past with this handguard. The added relief cuts make it very lightweight and maneuverable. The handguard indexes well with the receiver, ensuring you don't get any rotation from the receiver, and locks in nicely and tight.
All this and affordable, now that’s an offer you can't refuse!