- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 7.3-Inch Gen 2 Enhanced Quad Rail Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 7.5" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Pistol Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- MPI and HP Tested
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~2.54 lbs.
- Length: ~16"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 7.5" 5.56 M4E1 Enhanced Complete Upper w/ Quad Rail
Aero Precision is known to make some incredible AR parts, and this 7.5-inch M4E1 complete upper receiver is an excellent option for any person looking to build an AR platform SBR or pistol.
It has a 7.5" long 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel. CMV steel barrels have multiple advantages over simple steel. CMV steel is harder, more heat resistant, and better at resisting corrosion. The barrel has a QPQ Coated finish and is threaded as well. It comes with an A2-style flash hider from the factory. The barrel is also high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected to ensure that it doesn't have any micro fractures on the surface of the steel.
Because of the shorter barrel, the gas system has a pistol-length gas tube. A Quad rail handguard covers the low-profile gas system. The Aero Precision Gen 2 Enhanced quad rail has sections of Picatinny rail on both sides and the bottom, with a full-length Pic rail on top.
The M4E1 receiver itself is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum. It has a forward assist, a port door, and features M4 feed ramps for better reliability.