- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch R-ONE M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: VG6 Delta Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16.3" 1:7 Melonite Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium CHF Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Aero Precision PRO Series 5.56 AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambi Charging Handle w/ Large Latches (Black)
- HP and MPI Tested
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~3.99 lbs.
- Length: ~25.06"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision M4E1 PRO Complete Upper w/ 16.3" CHF Barrel
- 1x Aero Precision PRO Series 5.56 AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group
- 1x Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambi Charging Handle w/ large latches (Black)
If you are building an AR-15 rifle chambered in 5.56 and want a reliable upper assembly that offers excellent accuracy and performance, you should check out the Aero Precision M4E1 PRO Complete Upper Assembly.
The upper has a 16.3-inch barrel which is cold hammer-forged made from 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel. It is stronger, more corrosion-resistant, and better at heat dissipation than standard steel barrels. In addition, it comes with the VG6 Delta Flash Hider. This hush quality Birdcage style flash hider does an excellent job of decreasing the muzzle flash of your rifle.
The 15-inch R-ONE M-LOK Handguard is made from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum, protecting your hand from the hot barrel. This handguard comes with M-LOK attachment points on both sides and the bottom for tactical accessories. In addition, it features a full-length top Picatinny rail for optics and iron sights, and its low-profile design ensures a sleek look.
The M4E1 PRO upper receiver is made from 7075-T6 aluminum and has a Type III Class 2 Hard coat Anodized finish. The upper receiver also has M4 feed ramps which improve feeding reliability.
Since this is a PRO Series complete receiver, it comes with the Aero Precision PRO Series 5.56 AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group, which is HPT and MPI tested to ensure quality. The upper assembly also includes an ambidextrous charging handle from Aero Precision. The Aero Precision M4E1 PRO Complete Upper provides top-notch performance, reliability, and durability for those who demand the best.