- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 10.3-Inch R-ONE M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: VG6 Delta Flash Hider
- Barrel: 12.5" 1:7 Melonite Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium CHF Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Aero Precision PRO Series 5.56 AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambi Charging Handle w/ large latches (Black)
- HP and MPI Tested
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~3.52 lbs.
- Length: ~21.25"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision M4E1 PRO Complete Upper w/ 12.5" CHF Barrel
- 1x Aero Precision PRO Series 5.56 AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group
- 1x Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambi Charging Handle w/ large latches (Black)
If you are looking for a high-quality complete upper assembly for your AR-15, the Aero Precision M4E1 PRO Complete Upper is an excellent option. This upper assembly comes with a 12.5-inch barrel, which is cold hammer forged from 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel. This is the same steel used to make Mil-Spec barrels, and it is stronger, more corrosion resistant, and better at heat dissipation than standard steel.
The barrel has a 1:7 twist rate rifling pattern, making it ideal for various 5.56 bullet weights. It is threaded with a 1/2"-28 thread pitch and equipped with the VG6 Delta Flash Hider. The barrel also features a single-point dimple for a mid-length gas tube. This dimple creates a solid bedding surface for your gas block set screws and aids in gas block indexing.
This Upper Assembly comes with the Aero Precision 10.3-Inch R-ONE M-LOK Handguard. Made from durable aluminum, this Handguard features a sleek, low-profile design. It has M-LOK attachment points on both sides and the bottom to easily mount various accessories, including lights, lasers, and other tactical gear. The handguard also has a full-length top Picatinny rail for mounting optics and iron sights.
The upper receiver is made from durable 7075-T6 aluminum and is finished with a Type III Class 2 Hard coat anodized finish, which protects against wear and corrosion. In addition, the M4 feed ramps ensure smooth feeding and cycling of the rifle. This complete upper assembly includes the Aero Precision PRO Series 5.56 AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group and an ambidextrous charging handle.
Aero Precision pays the utmost attention to quality; therefore, the barrel and the bolt carrier group are also HPT and MPI tested for quality assurance.