- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 12.7-Inch R-ONE M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: VG6 Delta Flash Hider
- Barrel: 13.7" 1:7 Melonite Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium CHF Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Aero Precision PRO Series 5.56 AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambi Charging Handle w/ large latches (Black)
- HP and MPI Tested
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~3.71 lbs.
- Length: ~22.44"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision M4E1 PRO Complete Upper w/ 13.7" CHF Barrel
- 1x Aero Precision PRO Series 5.56 AR-15 Bolt Carrier Group
- 1x Aero Precision AR-15 BREACH Ambi Charging Handle w/ large latches (Black)
Looking for a high-quality upper assembly for your AR? Look no further than the Aero Precision M4E1 PRO Complete Upper. This complete upper features a 13.7"-inch barrel that is cold hammer forged from 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel, the same steel used for Mil-Spec barrels. It is stronger, more corrosion-resistant, and better at dissipating heat than standard steel barrels.
The 1:7 twist rate rifling pattern of the barrel makes it suitable for a variety of 5.56 bullet profiles, and it has a threaded muzzle with a 1/2"-28 thread pitch. In addition, the upper assembly comes equipped with the VG6 Delta Flash Hider, which significantly decreases the muzzle flash created by such a short barrel.
This upper assembly has a mid-length gas tube, and the barrel features a single-point dimple that provides a solid bedding surface for your gas block set screws and helps you index the gas block.
The barrel is protected by the Aero Precision 12.7-Inch R-ONE M-LOK Handguard. This handguard is made from durable aluminum and features a low-profile design with M-LOK attachment points on both sides and the bottom to mount tactical accessories easily. The full-length top Picatinny rail also allows attaching optics and iron sights.
To ensure the utmost quality, Aero Precision pays close attention to detail, and the barrel and Bolt Carrier Group are HPT and MPI tested for quality assurance.
The Aero Precision M4E1 PRO Complete Upper is an excellent choice for those looking for a high-quality upper assembly that delivers top-notch performance, reliability, and durability.