MPN: APAR700325M52 / APAR700725M52
- Caliber: 6.5 Grendel
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch ATLAS S-ONE or R-ONE Handguard of choice
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 18" 1:8 Twist 416R Stainless Steel Barrel (SPR Profile)
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Rifle-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- HP and MPI Tested
- SPR Profile
*ATLAS S-ONE Handguard: Front and rear picatinny rail section. Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction.
*ATLAS R-ONE Handguard: Full top picatinny rail
- Weight: ~4 lbs.
- Length: ~26.4"
- AR-15 lower receivers
- 1x Aero Precision 18" 6.5 Grendel M4E1 Complete Upper Assembly
6.5 Grendel is a very capable caliber for long-range shooting. It has a relatively flat shooting trajectory and packs a decent amount of power. If you are looking to build an AR rifle chambered in 6.5 Grendel, Aero Precision has a 6.5 Grendel M4E1 Complete Upper Assembly for you.
High-Quailty 18-Inch Barrel
This Upper Assembly comes with a High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected 18-inch long barrel made from 416R Stainless Steel. The barrel has a 5/8"-24 thread pitch and comes equipped with an A2-style flash hider. The gas system consists of a low-profile gas block and a rifle-length gas tube, which works great with the long 18-inch barrel.
Slime Profile M-LOK Handgaurd
This upper assembly features a slim profile M-LOK handguard. You can choose between the Aero Precision ATLAS S-One or R-One handguard, both of which are made from 6061-T6 aluminum and have M-LOK slots with scalloped rails. The S-One has a small Picatinny rail section on the top for sights, whereas the R-One has a full-length Pic Rail.
The receiver itself is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum and is also HP and MPI tested. It also features M4 feed ramps for improved reliability.