MPN: KVP-GB-625-A / KVP-GB-750-A
- Low-profile design allow this micro gas block to fit inside most rail systems
- Threaded gas tube retention pin eliminates the installation awkwardness surrounding tiny gas tube roll pins
- Allow users to lessen or increase the gas pressure with the adjustment screw
- Fits barrels with a .750" or .625" barrel diameter at the gas block location
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Length: 0.95"
- Height: 1.42"
- Width: 0.90"
- 0.625": 2.26 oz.
- 0.750": 1.69 oz.
- Any AR-15 and AR-10 barrel that has a .625" or .750" diameter at the gas port area.
- 1x Kaw Valley Precision Adjustable AR-15 Gas Block
- 1x Gas Adjustment Screw
- 2x Set Screws
- 1x Threaded Gas Tube Retention Pin
The Kaw Valley precision adjustable AR-15 gas block allows you to adjust the gas pressure on your AR platform. The light-weight and low-profile design fits most AR-15 rail systems and features a threaded gas tube retention pin to make installation easy.
Installing the KVP Adjustable Gas Block on your AR-15 platform allows you to fine-tune the gas pressure on your AR-15 with the simple turn of a screw. This helps to reduce recoil as well as carbon buildup while obtaining maximum performance.
The KVP adjustable gas block for the AR-15 platform is cut from certified USA steel and has a black oxide finish to provide you with long life and dependability. The low-profile design weighs only 1.66 ounces and fits inside most rail AR-15 platform systems, with barrels having a .625 or .750 inch gas-block port diameter.
The Kaw Valley precision adjustable AR-15 gas block features a threaded gas tube retention pin to make installation easy. The KVP adjustable gas block and the gas tube retention pin adjustment screw are easily installed and adjusted with a 3/32" hex key wrench with no additional tools needed.