- Bi-directional - can be mounted in either direction
- Designed to increase ergonomics and control of weapon
- Can be use in a "push" or "pull" style grip and also in between fingers
- Low-profile design with all rounded corners/smooth edges to avoid snags
- Provides shooter a quick indexing point for faster weapon deployment
- Can be mounted 3 or 9 o'clock positions to use as thumb ledge
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Length: 1.348"
- Height: 0.730"
- Width: 0.609"
- Weight: 0.21 oz.
- All M-LOK systems
- 2x Strike Industries Bikini Hand Stop
- 2x 8-32 x 0.3" Screw
- 2x M-LOK Nut
- 1x Torx Key
If you want to boost both stability and accuracy without spending a fortune, the Bikini Hand Stop is a must. Since it's light, it won't weigh down the front of your rifle. It's compatible with M-LOK rails and is versatile with its bi-directional abilities. There are two in a pack.
With its modest style, which includes smooth edges and rounded corners, the Bikini Hand Stop reduces the risk of snagging. Its bikini design makes it easier to handle with your middle finger and index finger. Whether you are lying on the ground or kneeling, the M-LOK hand stop is easy to access.
Made from lightweight polymer with an ergonomic design, the Bikini Hand Stop puts control in your hands. It allows easier deployment, giving you more flexibility with a pull-style grip or a push-style grip.
Manage Recoil Better
Since the M-LOK hand stop is mountable in either direction on your handguard, you can use it as a thumb ledge if you set it at 9 o'clock or 3 o'clock. Using downward pressure, this makes it easier to deal with recoil.