MPN: SI-LINK-ANCHOR / SI-LINK-ANCHOR-FDE
- "LINK attachment system, mount directly to both KeyMod and M-LOK systems
- Lightweight, durable Fiber filled 30% polymer
- Low provile, heat resistant design
- Unique tooth design allows the handstop to be resersible
- "Push" or "pull" style grip
- Improves accuracy over time by stabilizing user's grip
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Material: Fiber filled 30% polymer
- Length: 2.957"
- Height: 1.06"
- Width: 0.855"
- Wight: 0.60 oz.
- Both KeyMod and M-LOK systems
- 1x Strike Industries LINK Anchor Polymer Hand Stop
- 2x Strike Industries LINK Mounting Nuts
- 2x Mounting Screws
Before you make any weapons modification, there are things to consider. The upgrade has to be beneficial, with few drawbacks as possible, and at an acceptable cost. Ultimately, the more versatile the new component is, the better it is for you. Whether you're talking about a match-grade barrel or a simple AR-15 hand stop, versatility is vital.
Have It Your Way
The Strike Industries LINK Anchor Polymer Hand Stop is appropriately named. This hand stop is your link to your weapon. Your style of shooting is personal. A foregrip that limits your grip style is not only a pain in the butt. It's useless to you. An aluminum hand stop may look sweet, but guess what? Aluminum transfers heat very well, and what happens when you fire your weapon? Yep, it gets hot. The Strike Industries LINK Anchor Polymer Hand Stop protects your paw from the extremes. Plus, whether you live in the M-LOK or the Key Mod camp, this AR-15 hand stop fits in your world. You can keep the rail system you already have and add the hand stop you want.
Zero Pain All Gain
Every feature you want in an AR-15 hand stop is here without any drawbacks. This hand stop mounts in any position along the bottom or sides of your weapons rail. This design means the length of your arms, hand position, or grip style lets you dial in that sweet spot. Strikes choice of heat-resistant polymer gives you an incredibly strong index point. Notice the aggressive grooves on the face of the Strike Industries LINK Anchor Polymer Hand Stop. Now, if you wear gloves or need a barricade stop, those grooves give you a solid purchase on your weapon without digging into your wallet.