- User adjustable length when optional Strike Stacked Angled Grip Extension is purchased
- 86° grip angle
- Built-in SI Cable Management System® (CMS) w/ excess wire storage
- Excess cable can be routed inside the grip cavity
- Textured palm and finger areas with flat sides for better weapon manipulation control
- High-strength impact resistant custom blended SI Polymer Extreme material
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Height: 1.38"
- Width: 1.73"
- Length: 1.72"
- 1913 Picatinny Rail
- Strike Stacked Angled Grip Extensions
WARNING: Strike Stacked Angled Grip end plate needs to be expanded to remove from Strike Stacked Angled Grip body but be careful not to expand too far in which it can snap and break.
- 1x Strike Stacked Angled Grip with Cable Management System® Picatinny base
- 1x Strike Stacked Angled Grip with Cable Management System® Picatinny base mount plate
- 1x Strike Stacked Angled Grip with Cable Management System® end plate
- 2x Screws
- 2x M-LOK Nuts
- 1x Torx Key [T27]
- 1x Loctite Threadlocker Blue 243
Delve into the next level of weapon handling with the Strike Industries Picatinny Stacked Angled Grip. It's not just a grip. It's an ergonomic breakthrough. With its 86° angle, it feels as intuitive as shaking hands, taking your precision and command to a whole new level.
Tailored Fit and Superior Control
The grip’s length can be modified with the optional Angled Grip Extension for a more personalized feel, while its textured design guarantees superior weapon control. The in-built SI Cable Management System® tidily houses excess cables within the grip, ensuring a sleek weapon profile.
Lightweight Yet Durable
Made from the robust SI Polymer Extreme material, it offers durability without the weight. Equip your weapon with the Strike Industries grip for a blend of comfort and modern design.