- Add better weapon manipulation control
- Built-in Cable Management System® w/ excess wire storage
- Protect Picatinny rails from damage and hand/thumb from sharp edge
- Low-profile design to minimize snags (9.43mm (0.37”) height)
- Accommodate wires up to 3.5mm (0.14")
- Quick installation and removal
- Made from durable and lightweight SI PolyFlex material
- Cables can be routed: alongside, U-shape, Z-shape or across
*90-degree cable route will damage most wires because of sharp Picatinny rail edges
- Material: Polymer
- Weight: 0.1 oz. (1-Piece)
- Length: 0.79"
- Width: 1.16"
- Height: 0.37"
- 1913 Picatinny Rail
- 6x Strike Industries Multidirectional Picatinny Rail Cover with Cable Management
Improve the handling of your weapon and accessories of choice with the Strike Industries Multidirectional Picatinny Rail Cover with Cable Management.
Improved Management Means Improved Handling
Rather than taping your cables wherever you are able to, risking becoming a sticky mess when you need to be a well-oiled machine, store them strategically on your weapon with the revolutionary Strike Industries Cable Management System (CMS).
This management system not only allows you to wrap your cables or wires on your picatinny rail in a more professional manner, but also protects your rails from damage, and protects your hands from the rail's sharp edges while offering an improved grip.
Low Profile, Durable, Simple To Install
Designed to not only be low profile but also to allow shooters to direct cables or wires as needed; z-shape, u-shape, across, etc.
Manufactured from Strike Industries' PolyFlex material, these rail covers are both lightweight and durable.
These rail covers are also simple to install and remove, making them the ideal accessory for a broad range of tactical needs.