MPN: SI-AR-HSFG-BK / SI-AR-HSFG-FDE
- Patented SI LINK mounting system (compatible with both M-LOK and KeyMod)
- Built-in SI Cable Management System® (CMS) w/ excess wire storage
- Cables can be routed: alongside, across, 90-degrees, U-shape or Z-shape
- Rearward angle for pull style grip options for better weapon manipulation control
- Textured front and rear finger areas for better grasp
- Built-in front and rear barricade stop
- High-strength impact resistant custom blended SI Polymer Extreme material
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth finish
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 1.45 oz.
- Height: 2.65"
- Width: 1.15"
- Length: 3"
- All M-LOK and KeyMod systems
- 1x Strike Industries LINK Angled Handstop w/ Cable Management System
- 2x Screws
- 2x Nuts
- 1x Torx Key [T20]
- 1x Loctite Threadlocker Blue 242
One of the best ways to improve the ergonomics and control of your rifle is to add some sort of foregrip to it. Strike industries make some good foregrips, and you should check out their LINK Angled Handstop.
This handstop has multiple unique features. It is made from high-strength impact-resistant custom blended SI Polymer and uses the patented SI LINK mounting system, which is compatible with both M-LOK and KeyMod systems. The front and back of the angled handstop are textured for a better grip. This lightweight handstop can also be used as a front and rear barricade stop
One of the best features of the LINK angled handstop is that it has a built-in cable management system. It features multiple grooves on the mounting surface, which can be used to route cables for a more organized rifle. You can also use the handstop to store excess wires while routing them through.