- Flat top AR pistol grip for aftermarket Ruger® 10/22 stock/chassis, modern rifle chassis, and AR-15/AR-10
- Rubberized overmolded grip improves comfort and control
- 15-degree grip angle suited for confined spaces, PDW setups, and modern shooting positions
- Secure storage underneath with an included rubber grip plug
- Streamlined profile and non-slip grip
- Material: Polymer With Overmolded Rubber
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Width: 1.15"
- Height: 4.2"
- Length: 2.02"
- AR-15 and AR-10
- Aftermarket Ruger® 10/22 stock/chassis using AR-style pistol grip
- Modern precision bolt-action chassis using AR-style pistol grip
- 1x Strike Industries Flat Top Overmolded AR Pistol Grip
- 1x Rubber Compartment End Cap
- 1x Pistol Grip Screw
- 1x Washer
Upgrade the handling and comfort of your weapon with the Strike Industries 15-degree AR grip.
Improved Handling and Comfortable Grip
Strike Industries' 15-degree AR grip was designed to give you the best handling experience when shooting your weapon. Featuring a textured rubber grip designed with a tapered grip to contour to your hand, you may improve the handling of your gun and experience better control and better range of movement when shooting. Designed for prolonged use, the palm grip is wide, offering ergonomic comfort.
Designed For Response Readiness
Strike Industries designed this pistol grip for ultimate response readiness; the 15-degree angle contributes towards building a compact setup ideal for shooting in a tight space.
The grip also features storage underneath, including a rubber plug, to help you always be prepared. Strike Industries provides all necessary hardware to install this grip, whether that be on a new build or on an existing AR-15.
Though made for a Ruger 10/22 with an aftermarket chassis, Strike Industries made this grip to be compatible with any AR-15 and modern bolt-action rifle chassis that accepts AR-style pistol grip.