MPN: 95501 / 95503
- Patented one-piece CMC drop-in trigger assembly installs in minutes.
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep before hammer release
- Glass-smooth break with no feeling of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Factory pre-set 3.5 lb. trigger pull weight
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001"
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits Mil-Spec receivers
- Material: S7 Tool Steel Trigger and Sear with 8620 Alloy Steel Housing
- Type: Single-Stage
- Pull Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- Pins Size: Small Pins (.154)
- AR platform 9mm PCC / AR9 Carbine
- 1x CMC Single Stage Drop-In Trigger
- 1x CMC Anti-Walk Pin Kit
The CMC AR9 trigger offers shooters a smoother trigger pull and quicker reset, which when combined with practice and experience, can improve accuracy and contribute to improved handling of your 9mm AR.
Smoother Trigger Break and Quick Reset
The CMC AR9 trigger offers you a smoother trigger break; with this 3.5-pound weight trigger pull, there is no more rough break or rough hammer release. CMC's PCC trigger also resets quickly, allowing you to make secondary shots more efficiently.
With a smoother trigger break and improved reset, you may experience better accuracy and become more comfortable handling your 9mm AR of choice when using the PCC trigger.
Versatile Across Brands
The CMC AR9 trigger was designed to be compatible with multiple manufacturer 9mm bolt carriers; if you love this trigger, you are not limited to one brand; you may install it on multiple 9mm AR platform weapons. This trigger is also available in flat or curved versions to suit your preference.
Quick and Easy Installation
CMC's patented solid design featured in their PCC trigger provides you with a drop-in installation that can be performed in minutes.