MPN: MPC-9MM-CUR / MPC-9MM-STR / MPC-9MM-STR-FS
- Designed to give you more customization options and improve finger's position
- 4-lb pull weight
- Coated with Armor Lube DLC for greater wear resistance over the life of the trigger
- Trigger shoe is 3/8" wide vs. the standard 1/4"
- Nice, crisp, clean feel
- Complete Drop-in Assembly
- Compatible with 9mm AR PCC
- Available in curved, straight, and straight with finger stop trigger shoe
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Gold, Nickle, OD Green, and Red
- Material: Steel Trigger with 6061-T6 Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Anodized
- Type: Single Stage
- Pull Weight: 4-lb
- Trigger Style: Curved, Straight, or Straight w/ Finger Stop
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Most 9mm AR style platforms
If you have a polymer lower, it is recommend putting a Velocity stainless steel shim underneath the trigger to protect the polymer lower (sold separately)
- 1x Velocity 9MM PCC MPC Trigger Housing
- 1x Velocity MPC Trigger Shoe
- 1x Smaller Allen Wrench
- 1x Larger Allen Wrench
- 2x Small Set Screws (Pre-Installed)
- 1x Larger Set Screw
The Marksman Performance Choice Velocity 9MM PCC MPC drop-in trigger is a match-grade single-stage trigger designed for standard AR-15 pistol style 9mm caliber carbines. The trigger allows for customization options and improves finger positioning for easier firing.
The AR9 trigger has an increased 3/8-inch width for a greatly enhanced finger position and provides for a greater tactile feel over the 1/4-inch OEM trigger. In addition, the 4-lb pull weight gives the PCC trigger a clean and crisp break, and a new ArmorLube diamond-like carbon coating is designed to maximize performance, reliability, and durability even under the most extreme shooting conditions.
The AR9 trigger next-gen ArmorLube diamond-like carbon coating offers both low levels of friction and a high micro-hardness. The trigger is made from heat-treated tool steel, and the sear has a 6061-T6 CNC aluminum housing. The trigger is available in black, flat dark earth, red, gold, nickle, and OD green finishes and is available in three models to fit your shooting style. While the trigger is durable, it won’t add much weight to your platform with both the straight and curved versions weighing in at just 2.57 ounces and the hand-stop version at only 2.61 ounces.
The PCC trigger is drop-in ready for most 9mm AR style platforms and comes with all the needed parts for quick and easy installation. It is recommended that a Velocity stainless-steel shim (not included) be placed underneath the trigger on polymer lowers to prevent wear on the lower.