- Quick reset for faster response time between shots
- Lightened trigger pull with super-crisp release to improve accuracy
- Curved skeleton trigger function and comfort
- Self-contained drop-in design makes it easy to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Comes with Anti-Rotation pins
- Quality 17-4 Stainless steel hammer, trigger and disconnect
- Precision CNC and EDM machined from high-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and 17-4 ph SS
- Contained in JMT’s signature metallic silver anodized aluminum housing
- Type: Single Stage
- Pull Weight: 3.5 to 4.0-lb
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
- Most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
Will not work on AR-15 that have pins .168-.174" in diameter.
Upgrading triggers can be a little daunting. Everyone wants a great trigger but not everyone has the knowledge, ability or time to piece build a trigger. Pre-build, drop in trigger units solve that problem, but they aren’t all created equally. Many single unit triggers are excellent fire control systems, but the pricing is less than gentle. If you’re looking for a drop-in trigger that won’t take you to the cleaners but will get you out of Mil-spec trigger hell, the JMT Saber single-stage drop-in trigger might just be your saving grace.
Improve Your Accuracy Without the Hassle
Replacing your Mil-Spec trigger with a JMT Saber Trigger takes the intimidation factor out of upgrading triggers. Single unit triggers like the JMT trigger are easy to install. When you upgrade to a JMT Saber Trigger, there’s no need to chase springs and other small parts. The JMT Saber single-stage drop-in trigger doesn’t require fussy adjustments. Drop it in, install the anti-rotation pins, reassemble your weapon and get back to the range.
Improved Performance You Can Afford
The Saber Trigger is a single stage trigger with a lightened trigger pull that features an exceptionally crisp break when compared to the average Mil-spec trigger. The 3.5- 4.0-pound pull weight lets you fire without requiring too much force. Your JMT Trigger features an easy, steady pull that breaks well will allow you to fire without excess motion. The short overall travel and reset let you get the next shot without hesitation, making you quicker and more accurate. All this is available at a price you can actually afford without skipping meals. Choose a James Madison Tactical Saber Trigger from Wing Tactical and give yourself an edge!
- The set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.
- When using surplus military ammunition with the Saber trigger you may experience intermittent firing; best when used with high quality factory ammunition.
- Do not use in 9mm conversions.
- Do not use with open bolt face.
Posted by Jerry on 3rd Jan 2018
Very nice Trigger and easy to install. Has a great break and reset. Only thing I noticed is mine did not have the wax or whatever it is over the set screws. Don't know if this would void the warranty but the break and reset seemed perfect so I am not doing any resetting on this. Great for the Price.