- M4 style curved trigger
- Adjustable two-stage trigger
- Shooter can tune the High Speed National Match to their preferences, including first and second stage pull weight, over-travel, and sear engagement
- Comes with three different trigger spring sets - Service Rifle, Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR), and Match Rifle
- Allow shooters to have precise and accurate trigger control
- Recommended for National Match, competition, and tactical precision shooting
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Type: 2-Stage
- 1st Stage Pull Weight:
- Service Rifle Springs: 3.2 to 5 lbs.
- DMR Springs: 2.5 to 3.6 lbs.
- Match Rifle Springs: 1.5 to 2.5 lbs.
- 2nd Stage Pull Weight:
- Service Rifle Springs: 0.5 to 1.5 lbs.
- DMR Springs: 0.5 to 1.5 lbs.
- Match Rifle Springs: 6 to 14 oz.
- Total Pull Weight:
- Service Rifle Springs: 4.5 lbs. Minimum
- DMR Springs: 3 to 5.1 lbs.
- Match Rifle Springs: 1.9 to 3.4 lbs.
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
- Trigger Style: Curved Trigger
- Mil-Spec AR-15
*Not compatible with the Sig MPX/MCX weapons or Pistol Caliber Carbine AR variants.
- 1x Geissele Hi-Speed National Match Hammer
- 1x Geissele Hi-Speed National Match Trigger
- 1x Overtravel Adjustment Screw
- 1x Disconnector
- 1x Sear Engagement Adjustment Screw (Installed)
- 1x 2nd-Stage Weight Adjustment Screw (nstallled)
- 1x Hammer Spring
- 1x Service Rifle 5-Coil Trigger Spring (Black)
- 1x DMR Trigger Spring (Black)
- 1x DMR Disconnector Spring (Grey)
- 1x Match Rifle Trigger Spring (Gold)
- 1x Match Rifle Disconnector Spring (Silver)
- 2x Hi-Speed Nation Match Trigger/Hammer Pins
- 1x Slave Pin
- 3x Hex Keys (0.050", 1/16", and 5/64")
The Geissele High-Speed National Match Trigger is designed for competition, precision shooting, and military use. Because these pursuits and careers demand an extreme level of durability and strength, you can rest assured that the Geissele Hi-Speed National Match Trigger is up to the challenge.
Geissele National Match Trigger
The Geissele National Match Trigger features an adjustable pull weight with the three included spring sets. This feature permits the shooter to choose the proper spring set for their intended function. Additionally, the total pull weight, sear engagement, and over-travel can all be customized to the shooter’s preferences and the slight differences in lower receivers.
Geissele Service Rifle Spring Set
The Geissele Hi-Speed National match trigger with Service Rifle Springs is approved for use in NRA High-Power Service Rifle Competitions such as National Trophy, NTIT, and all Excellence In Competition matches. These Service Rifle competitions require a minimum trigger pull weight of 4.5 lbs for the weapon. The Service Rifle spring will give you a nominal 4 lbs. first stage pull and an icicle-sharp second stage break.
Geissele DMR Spring Set
The Geissele DMR Spring set will give you a total of 3 to 5.1 lbs. pull-weight. DMR Spring set is designed for precision, and tactical shooting where trigger pull weight is not regulated. The heavier second stage pull-weight helps prevent negligent discharge in high-stress shooting situations.
Geissele Match Rifle Spring Set
Match triggers have several features that make them different from standard triggers. These include a smoother action, lighter trigger pull-weight, rapid-firing pin strikes, and reduced over-travel/reset. These features are essentials for applications where speed is the key to success. Compared to match triggers, stock triggers can feel rough or gritty during operation. The Match Rifle setup is perfect for competitions with no trigger pull-weight restrictions, such as the NRA High Power Rifle Competition. The enhanced trigger control from the light trigger pull-weight and fast lock time allows the shooter to get every ounce of accuracy out of his weapon.
The Geissele National Match Trigger is smooth as silk during operation with a break as clean as a glass rod. Although match triggers are not cheap, they are well worth the extra dollars in quality and accuracy. Suppose you need a match trigger for competing or other applications requiring extremely high accuracy levels. In that case, the Geissele Hi-Speed National Match trigger is the perfect companion to your AR rifle.
*The Service Rifle setup shares the same disconnector spring with the DMR setup.
*All trigger pull-weights are approximates.