- Easily adjustable for first and second stage pull weight, sear engagement and over-travel
- Can be set as a single stage or two stage gives the user even more versatility
- Triple-redundant safety locks the trigger, the internal mechanism and the transfer bar
- Adjustable pull-weight (from 1.5 to 3.5-lbs)
- Recommended for demanding applications such as precision shooting and hunting
- Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Type: Single-Stage or 2-Stage
- Total Pull Weight: 1.5 lbs. - 3.5 lbs.
- Trigger Style: Curved Trigger
- Remington 700
Known as the “Smile-Maker”, the ease of installation, adaptability, and safety features make the Geissele Super 700 Trigger the trigger of choice for hunters and marksmen alike.
Supplemental Safety Features
Geissele understands the importance of gun safety; not only does it help protect our families, but it also protects our second amendment rights to practice good firearm safety.
To support this, they strategically designed their 2-stage Remington 700 trigger with three levels of protection; the trigger, the internal mechanism, and the transfer bar all lock.
Durable, Simple to Install, and Customize
The Geissele Super 700 Trigger is considered a drop-in installation; you can be trying it out at the range the same day it is delivered if you choose to.
This 2-stage Remington 700 trigger also makes it simple to fine-tune the trigger weight to your needs. You may choose from a total trigger pull weight of as little as 1.5 pounds to as much as 3.5 pounds, arriving from the factory at a 2.5-pound weight, as the experts at Geissele have found this weight to be the most ideal for supporting not only safety but also accuracy.
Geissele strategically designed this trigger also to be able to be adjusted to a single-stage or 2-stage pull configuration to suit the needs and preferences of every shooter.
Finished with Type 3 Anodized Hardcoat for extra durability, this trigger sports all the qualities you want and need.
*All trigger pull-weights are approximates.